Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website. Trademarks
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner. External links
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. Definitions
- "Buyer" means the individual who buys or agrees to buy the Goods and/or Services from the Supplier.
- "Contract" means the contract between the Supplier and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods and/or Services incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
- "Goods" means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Supplier.
- "Services" means the services that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Supplier.
- "Supplier" means Rouhani Optical Co. that owns and operates rouhanioptical.com.
- "Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Supplier.
- "Website" means rouhanioptical.com.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods and/or Services by the Supplier to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
- Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Supplier.
- Any special conditions applying to the provision of the Services are set out in the Schedule to this agreement.
- Any complaints should be addressed to the Supplier's address.
Price & Payment
- All orders for Goods and/or Services shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods and/or Services pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Supplier.
- Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a refund.
- Promotional and discount codes are to be used only once where applicable and may not be combined with any other offers. Should an offer code be used more than once, or is deemed by the Supplier to abuse the fair usage policy then the Supplier can withdraw, withhold or cancel the promotional code at any time.
- Customers in U.A.E do not pay for shipping of their orders by ARAMEX. However, customers in other countries are required to pay the shipping chargers by FedEx.
- The price of the Goods and/or Services shall be that stipulated in checkout cart. The shown price excludes shipping charges for international customers.
- After the order is received the Supplier shall process the payment as agreed in U.S. dollar in U.A.E dirham currency based on the bank rates.
- Payment of the price plus delivery charges, if applicable, must be made at the point of ordering.
- Where applicable, if any payment is not paid on time or any payment is rejected or refused, the amount owing will be treated as overdue and the Supplier will be entitled immediately to cease or suspend the provision of any Service or further deliveries of Goods until payment has been received.
Right of Supplier
- The Supplier reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. The Supplier shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order.
- The Supplier reserves the right to withdraw any Goods and/or Services from the Website at any time.
- The Supplier reserves the right to withdraw or suspend any promotional or offer code at any time.
- The Supplier shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods and/or Services from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
CancellationThe Buyer may cancel any order for Goods for any reason up to the point of dispatch and any payments made by the Buyer shall be refunded in full. If, however, the Supplier starts to perform its side of the Contract with the agreement of the Buyer before the Buyer exercises this right to cancel, the right to cancel is lost.
- Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
- The Supplier shall use its reasonable endeavors to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Supplier shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods, or where the Buyer fails to take delivery at the agreed time, at the time delivery was attempted.
- Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until payment of the price has been made in full.